– Oval .058 x .072 (front to back) including grooved grommets.
– For use with Gemini Taurus II.² saw (#08850),
– Slim design with an added fine diamond grit,
– Used for cutting dichroic glass without chipping,
– Works well with iridescent coated & mirrored glass,
– Leaves smooth clean edge meaning lower temperatures & faster firing times,
– Artists using copper foil technique can use thinner foil with less overlap creating finer lines & more intricate detail.
Grit: Very fine grit.
Material Thickness Capacity: 1/4″, normal use is thinner than normal dichroic or iridized glass.
What to Avoid: Do not use for ceramic tile, 1/4″ fused glass pieces, or thick material in general.
Average Blade Life: 40 – 60 hours.